Caron & Associates Design is a design firm located in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
We specialize in the design and photosimulation of wireless communications facilities, however, we also work in all other aspects of visualization and design.
Through this site you will be able to see examples of our work, contact us, and learn our capabilities as they may apply to your business.
Click on one of the links in the sidebar to begin.
Our Primary Scope of Services includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing Photographic Renderings based on Survey Grade GPS Site Survey and 3-Dimensional Modeling of proposed Structures, additions and/or modifications to a site.
- Providing Photo Location maps that depict locations from which photos were taken and Simulations prepared.
- Providing Site Visibility Studies based upon Terrain and/or Vegetation.
- Providing Terrain Section Profiles as requested from specified distances and radial angles.
- Providing Controlled Balloon Test Studies as requested for Proposed Raw-Land sites.
- Providing Verified-Driven Visibility Maps within a determined distance from the proposed installation.
- Providing Isometric View 3D Visualizations of proposed installations.
- Drafting support to A&E by providing 2-Dimensional AutoCAD plan/sections/elevations of 3D Model built for the simulation work to provide continuity between the Construction Drawings and Photosimulations.
- Lease Exhibit Preparation Drawings or minor Site Design Work upon request.
- Aerial Photography for residential or commercial applications We use a Cessna Cardinal with camera ports and a 21 megapixel full-frame digital camera with up to a 300mm stabilized lens for unmatched print quality. Contact us for high resolution examples of our work that are too large to effectively display on a web page!
To contact us click
This page and every page on this domain © Copyright 2010, Benjamin E. Caron